ABOUT ENVINT Consulting
ENVINT Consulting has provide the following services – contact us to find out what we, with our network, can provided if it’s not listed below:
Whenever strategic opportunities arise that will increase value for a customer, ENVINT Consulting works with partners from academia and the private sector to combine expertise and manage larger projects. Following some of the key partners that ENVINT is working with today:
- The Transition Accelerator: A pan-Canadian organization that works with others to identify and advance viable pathways to a prosperous, competitive, and net-zero Canada in 2050.
- WSP Global: Martin has worked with WSP on several projects and proposals, including waste-to-energy options and biogas in Yukon and a study opn bioenergy projets in Ivory Coast.
- ICF International: ICF’s Ottawa office is working with ENVINT on a number of opportunities, including a long-term contract with Aboriginal and Northern Affairs Canada.
- PentA+: Martin works with Alain Jegen of PentA+ (Ottawa) to assist the Ontario Ministry of Innovation with GreenFIT funding application evaluations.
- Dunsky Energy Consulting: DEC is a Montreal-based consultancy specialized in energy efficiency and renewable energy programs and policies.
- Suthey Holler Associates: Martin has a regular working relationship with Chris Rees of SHC, specializing in biomass-related assignments. Chris is a Vice-President, responsible for Ontario, of the Canadian Bioenergy Association.
- Canadian BIomass Energy Research Ltd.: ENVINT has completed several projects with Cornelius Suchy of CBER in the biomass/alternative energy sector.
675, rue Anne Hébert
Terrebonne, QC J6Y 0N2
Phone +1 450 627 1003